Saturday, May 7, 2011

I love food. It's as simple as that. Thus, when I decided that I should seriously revive my blog, it made logical sense to write about something I love. I did not want to write about emotions, people, relationships and the world at large. Boring subjects really. And I'm sure people get tired of reading about them. Worse, there are innumerable blogs where people think they are the authority on such topics. They write with such conviction. Things like "Tears pooped in her eyes". Yes I know that was a typo, but you should have read the blog. Anyway. I just thought writing about food made sense. One can't really go wrong there.
So write I shall. About food. About food I love to eat and food I love to cook. Yes I cook and I like to think I cook pretty well. I am not one of those who smile demurely and say they can't cook when they effortlessly rustle up delicious things. I mean, why would you do that? Isn't praise for culinary achievement a good thing? I don't understand why people are routinely dismissive about their cooking abilities. Especially women. Do they not remember the whole route to his heart through stomach business? I love cooking and I love it when people enjoy what I have made.
We shall talk. we shall discuss food. and we shall share recipes. Or at least I will. I am hoping you will too. :) Yes very Julie&Julia of me. So till then, Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment